Tuesday 9 August 2016

The Day

I was active with all sort of pregnancy side effects, I had nausea, feeling lonely, missing something which I am not sure about BUT Mr.husband took care of all my needs. We watched movies, long drives, ice creams, tasty spice food and obviously pani poori was on top list.

All 9 months we waited for this day with lots of excitement, bags were packed a month back, name was decided and each day we discussed and browsed how our baby would look now.

It was 13th November, I got admitted to hospital with no pain. First dose did not react and second dose was of no use I had no pain. I was laughing why no pain??Kuch toh ehsaas ho but may be my little decided something else. Finally third dose broke my water but again no pain and that calls to make decision as Doctor said they cannot wait for long time now.

Doctor asked to make a decision to wait or c-sec and in 10mins we decided it's c-sec because we could no longer wait to see my little one..
At 12:14pm I heard the cry, I was in tears, finally the wait is over. I shouted to ask my doctor girl or boy? She said its a girl and she is tied with cord might be she was doing bungy jumping inside (we laughed).

She was Alishba, I wanted to hold her, hug her, kiss her but I had to wait again... In 5mins nurse bought her to me she was adorable... When she looked at me I was melted and forgot all my pain, I was in tears again... Do you want to kiss? nurse asked, I said yes off-course, I kissed and she stared at me.. I promised to her to take care of her forever.

That moment I realized how a mother can smile and forget all the pain just with a small gesture.

Alishba my Bebo you made me realize one can always smile and love unconditionally even in extreme pain.

No comments: